Reporting problems with staff

Please note that this is under discussion and information may be updated in the near future.

If you feel that a staff member has engaged with you inappropriately, the following procedure is currently prescribed by the university - report the incident to the Programme Convener, if you are not satisfied, then to the Head of Department (HOD), then the Deputy Dean of Students, and Finally to the Dean of Humanities.

The Ombud:

You can also contact your lecturer, a trusted member of staff, mentor or counsellor from Student Wellness.