How do I apply for a deadline extension?

Please complete and submit the Extension Application form along with appropriate supporting documentation.


I want to add/drop a course, what should I do?

Please download the ACA09 - Application for Change of Curriculum form and complete it as per instructions on page 2, and then submit it on PeopleSoft using the serve-request function. The form will be sent to your curriculum advisor and you will get a response within 3-4 working days (if not, please contact your faculty office).


I can't/couldn't attend my tutorial, what should I do?

You can apply for a tutorial attendance exemption by submitting the Extension Application form along with appropriate supporting documentation. 


How do I submit my dissertation?